Easy Reef Share your Reef 2020 - Competition Rules
Competition Rules to stand a chance of winning ‘Reef Bucks’ and a full Demo PR 300 System
Welcome to the “Easy Reef share your reef” competition undertaken by Easy reef supplies (Pty) Ltd. These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by Easy Reef.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Easy Reef is eligible to participate or enter this competition .
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- The competition runs from 1 September 2020 to 30 September 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition participants need to go onto Facebook® and post a picture of their reefing setup and must tag the following pages/groups in the same post
- @marinetanks or @Marine Aquariums South Africa also known as MASA
- @ Poseidons-Lair-110841373763673
- A person may only enter once.
- The winner will be chosen by the most amount of likes accumulated during the competition period. A winner will be chosen by a simple majority of likes, second and third will follow by the same rules and so on and so forth.
- Should first place be disqualified, the runner up will be deemed to be the winner and third and fourth will become second and third respectively provided the entry is valid.
- No responsibility will be accepted for invalid entries or entries that did not follow all the said rules.
- Entries reflected on Easy Reef’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- Facebook has nothing to do with the competition.
- Any entrant of the said promotion must abide by competition rules set out by Facebook.
- Any entrant that contravenes rule ‘9’ above will contravene the rules of the said promotion and has no claim against Easy Reef whatsoever.
- Any offensive material of any kind will be deleted with immediate effect and the entrant will be disqualified, this relates to foul and obscene language as well.
- Any offensive material directed at Easy Reef or their employees will be taken seriously and Easy Reef reserves the right to take further action.
Entries must be received by Easy Reef no later than 23:59 on 30 September 2020.
- The grand prize is a demo Cade PR 300 System, complete with a black cabinet, built-in skimmer, return pump, custom jump guard and a Gecko programmable reef light. Also included is a Gold Tip Hammer from Coral Gardens and a 10kg Maelstrom salt from Poseidon's Lair.
- The runner up prizes will consist of two ‘Reef Bucks’ vouchers to the value of RB 750 (750 ZAR) and RB 500 (500 ZAR) to two winners.
- Please note as above the PR 300 System is a shop demo system and not a brand new unit.
- The winners will be announced on 5 October 2020.
- The grand prize must be collected by the winner by arranging their own transport or courier. The prize is located in Kempton Park.
- None of the prizes are transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- The runner up prizes will be loaded onto an Easy Reef gift voucher to be used on the Easy Reef online shop.
- In the event of Easy Reef not being able to contact the finalists, Easy Reef reserves the right to award to the next best entrant.
- Easy Reef reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable for whatever reason.
- Easy Reef is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection
- The prize winners will be the first three valid entries drawn by way of number of likes against a single post of their reefing setup and who have complied with the competition requirements set forth under “Entries”.
- The prize winners will be notified by Facebook messenger on 5 October 2020.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition on Easy Reef’s respective social media accounts.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve Easy Reef, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- Easy Reef reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Easy Reef and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Easy Reef’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- Easy Reef reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Easy Reef must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion